Philadelphia Region Organization Development Network is a group of leaders who spread Organizational Development and Leadership principles and practices to help better the world we live in.
We connect people, purposes and possibilities to make our organizations and communities better for everyone.
Our Guiding Principles
1) Making a world that is productive, effective, healthy and sustainable.
2) Being socially responsible and contribute to the benefit and well-being of the earth and its people.
3) Advocating for social justice and contributing to policies, principles and practices that encourage equality and fairness in our organizations and communities.
4) Appreciating the interconnectedness of systems.
5) Supporting the inclusion of people, ideas, perspective and cultures.
6) Continuing improvement and innovation in organizations.
7) Believing in the power of collaboration, cooperation and support among our colleagues and peers.
PRODN is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.